Saturday, December 13, 2008

13 December

Erin got to experience snow today!! She didnt get to play in it, but thought it was funny when it would fall on her face. I wasnt able to get pictures of her because my camera battery is dead (i know, i know, what type of mommy lets their camera die?!?!). And we were in Boise, and the weather was pretty bad. We had to do 10mph on the highway to get home. We are going to let her play in the snow in the morning and I will have plenty of pictures to post then!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What did you guys do while you were waiting for the hwy to opend? What time did you finally get home after they opened up the hwy?

The Broms said...

Erin can have the Snow I'm ready for the orders fairy to bless us out of here!

Erins mom and dad said...

Ready to leave so soon?! I dont think you've served your dues to Mtn Home yet!
I guess you wouldn't be happy to hear that we're outta here in 6 months?! BAHAHAHAHA